Polyurethane Vibrating Screen Mesh Combines Steel Wire and Urethane
Polyurethane vibrating screen mesh become increasingly popular in recent years. Vertical and horizontal of the line is made of high wear resistant polyurethane and with the steel wire inside. The tensile and wear resistance is about 3 to 10 times higher than the metal vibrating screen mesh, so it can improve the service life.
Both the vertical and horizontal line is made of polyurethane outside and steel wire inside
It has high strength, stiffness and load capacity than crimped vibrating screen mesh and perforated vibrating screen mesh. It can effectively reduce the noise and improve the efficiency of the separating and sorting. Polyurethane vibrating screen mesh can separate both dry and wet levels of gravels, sand rocks, ores and it can be used in the dewatering industries.
- Material: Steel wire inside and polyurethane outside.
- Thickness: 20mm - 60mm.
- Opening size: 0.6mm - 160mm.
- Screen type: Modular polyurethane screening and tensioned polyurethane panels.
- Hole type: Comb, square, oblong, round, fine mesh sieve screen.
- Connection types: Mosaic, bolt, layering connection, screen hook connection.
Mosaic connection type of polyurethane vibrating screen mesh.
Bolt connection type of the polyurethane vibrating screen mesh.
Layering connection type of the polyurethane vibrating screen mesh.
Hook connection type of polyurethane vibrating screen mesh.
- High mechanical strength.
- High stiffness and load capacity than ordinary metal screen mesh.
- Corrosion, heat and weather resistance.
- Beautiful surface with different colors.
- Can sort both dry and wet materials.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Long life. The polyurethane surface supplies a extra wear resistant surface for the screen, so it can improve the service life of the screen.
- Little noise. Plastic structure can reduce the noise caused by the stones and screen mesh.
- No excessive comminution. Made from soft material, thus it will reduce or avoid the excessive comminution.
Polyurethane vibrating screen mesh is widely used for the classification of bulk material, such as coal, minerals, coke, beans, etc. So it can be used in the agriculture, chemical industry, minerals, quarry and smelting industries.
Polyurethane vibrating screen can sort the wet materials, it can be used in the water conservancy and hydropower and dewatering industries.
Polyurethane vibrating screen mesh has high tensile strength to separate stones in the quarry industries.
Polyurethane vibrating screen mesh can be used in the dewatering, water conservancy and hydropower industries.
Inquiry for Our Products
Boegger Industech Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.