Crimped, Perforated and Polyurethane Trommel Screen Mesh
Trommel screen mesh is installed on the trommel screen machines to separate aggregate materials according to size. Trommel screen mesh is particularly effective on lighter, wetter materials, like mulch, topsoil and compost.
There are three types of trommel screen mesh, you can refer to it.
Crimped trommel screen mesh
Crimped trommel screen mesh has various hole size and edges.
Crimped trommel screen mesh is the most popular screen type.
High carbon steel trommel screen mesh
- Thick wire trommel screen:
- Mesh size: 10 mm × 10 mm.
- Wire size: 5 mm.
- Thin wire trommel screen
- Mesh size: 5 mm × 5 mm.
- Wire size: 2.5 mm.
High carbon steel trommel screen mesh steel pallet package
Screen size: 6 m × 2 m.
Gross weight: 510 kg.
Crimped trommel screen mesh is made of high tensile carbon steel wire, spring steel wire and stainless steel wire. They have various wire diameters and hole sizes. Different hole type and edges can fit for almost all the trommel screen machines. Also, the crimped trommel screen mesh is the most popular and widely used type.
- Material: High tensile carbon steel wire, spring steel wire and stainless steel wire.
- Weaving type: Double crimped, intermediate crimped, flat top crimped, lock crimped.
- Mesh types: Square mesh, rectangular slotted mesh and extra long slotted mesh.
- Wire diameter: 1.2mm - 12.7mm.
- Opening size: 1.6mm - 150mm.
Perforated trommel screen mesh
Round hole perforated trommel screen mesh.
Square hole perforated trommel screen mesh.
Perforated trommel screen mesh is mostly supplied in mild steel, stainless steel and some wear resistant materials, which are mostly used as scalping screens.
Perforated sheet can be flat or hooked in a wide range of hole shapes. Round and square holes are the most popular for screening. Slotted and elongated holes are used more for dewatering buckets or special applications.
- Material: Mild steel and stainless steel.
- Thickness: 0.5mm - 25mm.
- Hole size: 0.5mm - 150mm.
- Hole type: Square, round, slotted and elongated.
Polyurethane trommel screen mesh
Polyurethane screen mesh has better wear life than metal screens. The special tapered openings can reduce plugging and material buildup, so it can increase the production. Besides, it is lightweight than metal screen meshes, so it can be installed easier and safer.
Polyurethane is lightweight than metal screen mesh.
Polyurethane trommel screen mesh has better wear life than metal screen mesh.
- High tensile strength.
- Zero spillage.
- Low noise and speed.
- Ease of maintenance.
- Wear and abrasion resistant.
- Different types and sizes can fit for almost all trommel screen machines.
- Long service life for polyurethane trommel screen mesh.
Trommel screen mesh can be installed on the trommel screen machines to separate lighter and wetter materials in the chemical, coal, construction, plastic, metallurgy, mineral-selecting, agriculture, etc.
Inquiry for Our Products
Boegger Industech Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.